Respite Breaks Limited is a bungalow equipped, and risk assessed to deliver 24-hour person-centred care and support to adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health conditions, sensory impairment and behaviours that challenge.
The staff team at Respite Breaks Limited have relevant qualifications and regularly undertake training to strengthen their expertise within their role.
Located 5 miles away from Birmingham City Centre with good public transport links, the bungalow has its own front and back garden and offers three bed accommodation on a short-term basis (starting from a minimum of 2 days). The space around the house allows each individual privacy as well as areas where they can socialise with others, whilst its location allows access to local shops and other community resources.
Respite Breaks Ltd is CQC registered with clear safeguarding and risk assessment policies.
What’s included with
- One-to-one, two-to-one or three-to-one support
- Shared accommodation in a safe environment
- Support with personal care
- Support with household chores if willing to participate
- Support with undertaking independent tasks
- Meals, snacks and drinks
- Escorting to regular activities (additional cost may apply)
- Cost of materials for indoor activities and some local activities
- Positive behaviour support developed by a qualified team
- Reduced stress
- Relieve feelings of frustration and tiredness
- Improved wellbeing
- Making time for your own needs, friends and hobbies
- Strengthening family relationships
- Developing social networks
- Socialise and develop new friendships
- Explore new things
- Stimulate your brain
- Join activities of your choice and preference
- Continue to follow your routine
Give us a call to find out more about how we can support you
Please note: Respite Breaks Limited is not suitable for Individuals who are bed bound and require hoist transfers.
Respite Breaks Limited
8 Epwell Road, Birmingham B44 8DD
Company Registration Number: 03885446